Hilo Beach Snorkel
Despite its close proximity to town, you will find your snorkel location's protected, pristine waters are calm, clear and teeming with an abundance of sea life. Just walk into the water and prepare to be amazed. Keep your mask clear so you don't miss a single thing.
Hilo's volcanic beaches are reknowned for their abundant sea turtle population and their brackish water bays and lagoons are home to ...
-Wear your swimsuit, bring a towel, hat, sunglasses an, Reef Safe Sunblock.
- Complimentary fruit and bottled water.
- Cruise ship passengers will be picked up near the cruise ship terminal. Hotel guests will need to take a taxi to the check-in location, Specific instructions will appear on your voucher.
Julie has known Barry all her life and has traveled that long, as well. She started her career as an interior designer 30 years ago, but switched to travel several years back thinking it would be fun t ...
Days of Operation
Departure Times and Duration
- 09:30 AM (3 hours) Offered on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday
- 01:30 PM (3 hours) Offered everyday
- Minimum age to participate is 6 years old.
- All participants must be able to swim unassisted in the open ocean.
- All participants must be in good physical health with no heart conditions or neck or back injuries.
- All participants are required to sign a waiver at the time of the tour.